Monday, November 13, 2006

Jude Law looks like shit

Jude Law was so hot in Alfie. Like so hot he could've given men hard-ons just by smiling his oh-so charming smile. But I'm not a man so to me, he was just plain hot.


And then this photo. I would've loved to write something like: "Oh, Jude, what have you done to yourself? Did the nanny of your kids watch too much Alfie that she had gotten so aroused by your oh-so charming smile that she couldn't help but lock your kids in their rooms and fuck the life out of you? Or was it because your kids' nanny had gotten so aroused by your oh-so charming smile that she couldn't help but lock your kids in their rooms and fuck the life out of you—and were caught by Sienna Miller that's why she left you, which is why you look so...distraught?"


But then when I glance back at this photo, I decide otherwise and write this instead: Look, to the person who sent me a link to this photo, thanks, but you really didn't have to go out of your way to claim that you had wanted to share photos of that hot guy named Jude Law from the film Alfie, when all you intended to do was to email me a photo of some white trash DOM with fucked up hair. Or maybe some smelly-looking Caucasian beggar about to beg for money to buy more by shabu knocking on some car's window and leaving mucus marks by pressing his nose against it.

No comments: